There are quite a few herbalists who specialize in treating skin disorders. Holistic dermatology is becoming more popular with people who are searching for a natural treatment for acne. Many traditional acne medications and treatments are severe side effects. The use of botanical products for healing acne has no side effects. It is an all natural or alternative acne treatment that is 100% pure. Holistic alternatives to pharmaceutical drugs are leading the way in many countries today.
How to Treat Acne Holistically
1. Rhassoul clay is an excellent alternative to reduce oil that forms on the skin and it will not dry out skin. A mask made with rhassoul clay and a special blend of Chinese herbs is an excellent alternative treatment for acne.
2. Tea Tree Oil gel or cream can reduce redness and inflammation and it contains natural antibacterial properties.
3. Green tea wash with loose green tea leaves is another fine holistic approach. Treating acne holistically will not only address the acne problem, but the whole person, body, mind and spirit. A holistic approach often leads to cause of the acne problem.
4. Willow bark cleanser is an excellent method of exfoliation. It can speed up the healing of the skin.
5. Avoid dairy and sugar to help reduce or eliminate skin oils. A holistic diet can certainly improve your overall health, including spiritual health. A holistic healer can help you find the underlying root cause of acne which is found in the body.
A holistic healer can help you learn how to treat acne holistically. This alternative medicine specialist can prescribe you the best holistic treatment in a customized plan just for you. Meditation is a great way to reduce or eliminate stress and anxiety which can also cause acne bouts. Holistic treatments can be combined with modern medical treatments. This is an integrative approach and holistic treatments will be designed to reduce or eliminate pain and other severe side effects caused from pharmaceutical drugs that have been prescribed to you by the modern medical doctor. Integrative medicine is a combination of alternative medicine and modern pharmaceutical medicine.
If you are searching for a natural alternative or how to treat acne holistically, then you have come to the right place for helpful information. Holistic doctors are extensively trained to provide natural alternatives for a variety of illnesses, ailments or chronic diseases. Choosing a holistic treatment for your acne can provide you with a few great advantages over modern pharmaceutical medicine. Here are just a few great advantages you will get when choosing how to treat acne holistically:
* Saves time, money, and hassles
* Very effective treatment
* Improves overall health
* 100% PURE, no harmful substances or chemicals
* Increase self-esteem
* Find the root cause of the problem
* Holistic treatments can be done in the privacy of your own home or at a holistic clinic
Holistic doctors are in your area and can be found listed in the online directories. You may visit their website for more information concerning alternative medicine, treatments, herbal medicine, Chinese medicine or therapies.